Seasonal Inspirational Recipe – Festive Sticky Red Braised Cabbage
Freshview Foods brings you an inspirational recipe for this season. Nduja Fried Sprouts.
- 1 Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 Orange, quartered
- 250ml Red wine
- 100ml Red Wine vinegar
- 100g Cranberry sauce
- 75g Demerara sugar
- Quarter, core and thinly slice the red cabbage, add to a large saucepan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the saucepan.
- Gently bring to a simmer and turn the heat down to the lowest and cover with a lid for 40-50mins.
- Remove the lid and take the orange out, continue to reduce until a sticky consistency.