Our Gastronomic Hub
National Burger Day (UK)
Development Chef Simon has been treating the staff to some epic burgers as we’ve been celebrating National Burger Day (UK) at Freshview, all using a variety of excellent burger carriers from our friends at Speciality Breads. His selection included: –
• Vegan Eden bun, vegan cornflake crusted soy “chicken” with vegan mayo, lettuce tomato and roast onion jam
• Rustic brioche, butter milk southern fried chicken with Korean kohlrabi slaw
• Tennessee bun, black and blue burger, Cajun spiced wagyu burger with blue cheese and smoked bacon
• Pepper bun, “Rossini burger”, wagyu beef burger, chicken liver parfait, onion jam and truffle jus
• Brioche bun, double smoked bacon, mature cheddar cheese and a wagyu beef burger
Needless to say, there was a long queue at the door of our development kitchen for this free treat for our staff. Thanks Chef!
Today our good friend and expert forager Alysia Vasey came into Freshview with a delivery of foraged goodies for our Development Chef Simon, so what delights came out of the kitchen?
• Crispy puffball mushroom with sautéed saint george mushroom, pickled shimeji mushroom & foraged mushroom ketchup
• Seared wild salmon with sea plantain risotto, lobster sauce & sea purslane
• Baked custard tart with sweet woodruff ice-cream
A true treat for our Freshview Foods sales team, thanks Chef and also a big thank you to Alysia for giving us so much of your precious time, much appreciated!
Chef entertaining some of our customers, demonstrating how surprisingly great vegan food can be!
Alternative burgers, with no compromises on flavour or enjoyment!
More Veganuary gastronomy from Simon, our development chef.
Perhaps the best tasting lemon meringue pie we have ever tasted!
Simon’s been busy in the development kitchen, making a spiced roast pineapple with mango and passion fruit sorbet complimented with spiced oat crumbs and a pina colada style syrup.
It tastes even better than it looks!
Freshview Foods are delighted to announce that our brand new development kitchen is open!
Our development chef Simon has a wealth of experience and is looking forward to meeting and working with our customers during 2019 and beyond!