- 100g Kale
- 100ml Water
- 50g Butter
- ½ a Lemon
- 15g Pumpkin Seeds
- 10 – 15g Parmesan
- Remove stem and roughly cut up Kale
- Lightly pumpkin seeds and roast for 8-10mins at 200°C, once roasted remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Add 100ml water and 50g butter to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling add the lemon juice and zest.
- Now add the kale and cover with a lid for 4-5 mins or until all the liquid has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add to a side dish.
- Sprinkle the roasted pumpkin seeds over the top
- Grate the parmesan over and serve immediately as a side dish to desired meal (a good steak is always a good option but will work with chicken, fish dishes)