Temporary Procurement Administrator
Service: Temporary Procurement Administrator
Location: Wolstanton Warehouse
Hours: 9.30am – 1pm, 5 shifts over 7 days. You may be required to work outside of these hours on occasion.
- Purpose of the Position:
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the administration of purchase orders within the Procurement Department.
- Placing orders with suppliers via phone and computer.
- Answering of phone calls as and when required.
- Process purchase orders (consignments) on the Freshview Foods computer system.
- Call/email suppliers with orders.
- Check orders as directed.
- Check order conformations from suppliers.
- Deal with supplier delivery discrepancies as required.
- Where necessary answer inbound calls for the Procurement Department.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Confident computer ability and number literate.
- Good telephone manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to work within a fast moving environment.
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships across the business.
- First rate communication and presentation skills.
- Open minded and able to embrace and influence change.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ethical, honest and reliable.
- A “can do and will do” attitude.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
How to apply:
Please apply in writing giving reasons why you would be suitable for this position and all relevant experience. Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org